sss Karl G Maeser

" I have been asked what I mean by "word of honor'. I will tell u: place me behind prison walls - walls of stone ever so high , ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. can i get out of that circle? no, never! id die first. " - Karl G Maeser 

what this means, is that he will always keep his word. that no matter what, if he gives his word of honor, then he keeps it. i think this a good trait to find in someone, because it means they're honest and you'd be able to trust them. an example would be if i kept a friends secret, i promised to not tell anyone and i keep those promises. if someone were to tell me those things, id expect them to keep that. if they don't keep it, then i know not to trust them. keeping your word is very easy and a good thing to do. people will trust you more and thats a good thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sss ralph waldo emerson

class evaluation

xray technician